Donations are deductible from SARS under section 30 of the return.
- Leaving us a bequest in your will.
- Donating any second hand items to sell in our shop.
- Becoming a volunteer or general volunteer helping with fund raising, catering, gardening, ticket selling etc.
- Donating groceries and cleaning material for the In Patient Unit.
- Making a small monthly contribution by debit order.
- Donate all your pre-loved clothing and home-wear to our Charity Shop in Henley on Klip. Contact us on 016 428 1410 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
The association has been approved as a public benefit organisation in terms of section 30 of the Income Tax Act (the Act) and the receipts and accruals are exempt from income tax in terms of section 10 (1) (cN) of the Act. Wide Horizon is also registered for VAT / Level 4 BBBEE.